Happy New Year! - Tuesday - January 1, 2013

 
Welcome to our NEW blog!
 
Why a new blog??
 
Well, it was time....
 
If you want the details, click this link to our blog from 2010 to 2012!
Otherwise, just come along for the ride;o)))
 
 
We have just about filled our adventure tank for 2013.
Happy New Year 2013
We can’t wait to get started and hope you will come along:o))
 
Be sure to bookmark this site,
 
become a follower
 
and
 
add us to your blog list!!
 
Safe Travels and Happy Trails in 2013....

12 comments:

  1. Just followed you over from your OLD blog. Enjoy the new year.
    We will be off and traveling in about three years.
    LOVE your Winnebago.
    Susie in COLD, SNOWY, flu ridden northern NY :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever fix to a stupid problem. Who knows I may be next. Can't wait to hear about Salt Springs. I'm trying to figure out what site you are in. Happy 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture of your rig and campsite! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm here! Darn near gave me a heart attack though when I first started reading :-).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guess there's more than one way to skin a cat :) Glad you're back in business!
    I can tell you've been retired too long Bill. You're like the rest of us and don't know what day it is :) (Wednesday :)

    Happy 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  6. But I think it is Tuesday January 1st too. Oh Gailllllllll....where are you???? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new blog, especially your cover picture. Very clever........

    Bruce and Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha! I was just informed it WAS Tuesday :) Guess I've been retired too long :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there, I just followed along as well. Hmmm, isn't this a google blogger blog as well? Curious how that worked since I do pay for space on Google! Good luck and now I can keep following along here! Happy New Year to you both.

    ReplyDelete